The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) New Delhi till Senior Secondary level.
The school prepares the student for All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior Secondary School Examination from Pre LKG to standard XII
The medium of instruction is English and the students are expected to speak only in English within the school campus. Malayalam language is compulsory from standard LKG to VIII. Hindi is a compulsory from UKG to 8th . In standard IX and X the students can choose either Hindi or Malayalam. Option for Senior Secondary Classes:-
(i) Science group: Mathematics , physics, Chemistry, Biology / Computer and English.
ii) Commerce Group: Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Computer and English
Under the scheme of CBSE, Educational Institutions should provide opportunities for the ultimate development of the children pioneer in “Educare” is very careful to create the opportunities for both curricular and co-curricular activities. The school has implemented several clubs and committees for this purpose. Few of such petal organizations are listed below:-
The Curriculam Committee
1. Rev Sr.Udaya D.M. – Local Manager, Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School Thiruvanniyoor.
2. Rev Sr. Mary Stephen D.M. – Principal, Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School Thiruvanniyoor.
3. Rev. Sr. Navya Theresa DM In- Charge of K G Section, Stella Maris Senior secondary school Thiruvaniyoor
4. Rev Sr.Shiny Francis D.M- Staff, Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School, Thiruvanniyoor.
5. Mrs. Sindhu M.S- Staff , Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School, Thiruvanniyoor.
6. Mrs. Ancy John- Staff , Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School, Thiruvanniyoor.
7. Mrs. Aby MU- Staff ,Stella Maris convent Senior Secondary School, Thiruvanniyoor.